Different Groups of Khorasan mentioned by Ahadith
The main races/groups living in this vast area of Ancient Khorasan (as described above) depicted in the Ahadith are the following:
2.) Turks( Uzbeks,Hazara and also Tajik who have been Turkicised with the passage of time.and have the culture of the Turks Ref:Encyclopedia Britannica 1997)
3.) Shias or People of Esphahan(Persian city) with black sheets of cloth on their shoulders( religious sect of Muslims which included the People in Persia and the Hazaras in Afghanistan).
Note : According to Britannica 1997 :”Turks subsequently migrated westward into the area inhabited by the Tajiks. The Tajiks became Turkicized in their culture.
The ahadith about the Muslim Bani-Isreal race are already told the homepage i.e
The Ahadith along with verses from Quran Kareem shows that the Muslims of Khorasan with Bani-Israeli origin will be the first one to be among the forces of Imam Mahdi.
1) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet(Salallaho alayhay wa sallam)said, “The Hour will not be established till you fight a nation wearing hairy shoes, and till you fight the Turks, who will have small eyes, red faces and flat noses; and their faces will be like flat shields.
2) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet(Salallaho alayhay wa sallam)said, “The Hour will not be established till you fight a nation wearing hairy shoes, and till you fight the Turks, who will have small eyes, red faces and flat noses; and their faces will be like flat shields. And you will find that the best people are those who hate responsibility of ruling most of all till they are chosen to be the rulers. And the people are of different natures: The best in the pre-lslamic period are the best in Islam. A time will come when any of you will love to see me rather than to have his family and property doubled.”* Ref :Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5487
3) Narrated by Amr ibn Hurayth quoted AbuBakr as-Siddiq as saying that Allah’s Messenger (Salallaho alayhay wa sallam)told them the Dajjal would come forth from a land in the East called Khurasan, followed by people whose faces resembled shields covered with skin*1. Ref: Abu-Daood .Also Hadith No. 5195 in Mishkat-ul-Misabeeh)
*1……….Combining the above both Ahadith the meanind is clear that the TURK races living in Khorasan would be in the forces against Islam or in the forces of Dajjal & also its clear that these faces are not these faces are not Mongols as some have wrongly interpreted the Ahadith..Fig : Turks of Afghanistan The Followers of Dajjal with faces Round & Broad like Sheilds
The following hadith clears everything and proves that majority of theTurks in the end times will follow Dajjal and will be completely destroyed by the Army of Mahdi.
4) Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with small eyes, red faces, and flat noses. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you fight with people whose shoes are made of hair.” Ref: Saheh Bokhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 179
4) Hazrat Buraida r.a(Companion of Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) reported that Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: A nation will wage war with you who will have small eyes,meaning the TURKS.You will drive them three times until you will drive them to the Arabian Peninsula .The first time you push them back ,those who will run away among them will get salvation,and in the 2nd time some will get salvation and some will be killed and the third time u drive them back,they will be up rooted or the way you said it.*Ref Sunan Abu Daud
1)Hazrat Abu-saeed Khudri r.a(Companion of Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) reported that Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: Seventy thousand people from my Ummah will follow Dajjal and black sheets *1 of cloth will be placed on their shoulders.*2 .
2)Hazrat Anass r.a(Companion of Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) reported that Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said:” 70 thousand jews of Esphahan will follow Dajjal and they will have black sheets of cloth over them”*3
EXPLANATION : Esphahan is part of Khorasan.Infact here Esphahan means whole of Persia. Dajjal would be jews therefore its maybe for this reason that the followers of Dajjal are also considered among jews.Also it’s a fact that the founder Shia Sect was a Jew named Abdullah Bin Saba and therefore Sheikh AbdulQadirJailani wrote many resemblances between the jews and the Shia Sect in the famous book GHUNIYYA-TUT-TABAYEEN .Dajjal would also come from Khorasan and thus the 70 thousand(i.e the vast majority) people of the Ummah with black cloaks indicates the Shia Sect of Khorasan.
*1 Note: Only the Shia Sect in the Ummah have black cloaks placed/dropped on their shoulders. Check the Irani Shia Clerics .
*2 Ref; Narrated by Sharh-as-Sunnah. Hadith No 5254 in Mishkat-ul-Misabeeh)
*3 Ref: Saheeh Muslim. Also Hadith No 5242 Mishkat-ul-Masaeeh.
Fig :The Shia of Iran (followers of Dajjal),.“and black sheets of cloth will be placed on their shoulders”
5. Further filtering is done by the fact that the first followers of Dajjal would be the Tajiks , Uzbeks , Turkeman of Afghanistan.
6. It is further specified that the Shia sect of KHORASAN would also follow the forces of DAJJAL from KHURASAAN.
I HOPE NOW PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THE WAR NEVER ENTERED THE AREAS OF AFGHANISTAN WHERE THE TURKS OF KHORASAN LIVED AND WHY THE MASSACRE OF THE MUSLIM BELONGING TO THE CHIDERN OF PROPHET ISRAEL CONTINUES BOTH IN THE AFGHANISTAN AND NOW IN PAKI STAN ALSO.